Call 9463138669|Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam Coaching In Jalandhar|Anand Classes
ANAND CLASSES offers Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam Coaching in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R exam coaching institute in Jalandhar.
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES – ARMED FORCE ACADEMY is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as best institute for preparation of Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam from the past 15 years. The Best Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
INDIAN ARMY SOLDIERS GENERAL DUTY EXAM
Indian Army Soldiers General Duty N.E.R Exam is conducted four times in a year for recruiting personnel to the Indian Army as Sepoy/Soldier. The short listed candidates are imparted the required training to become fully capable of dedicating themselves to the honorable task of serving their country on various fronts throughout their carrier.
|INDIAN ARMY SOLDIERS GENERAL DUTY EXAM ELIGIBILITY|
- Educational Qualification
Aspiring candidates who have passed the Matriculation / equivalent examination preferably with Science and English as the main are eligible to apply for the Indian Army Soldiers General Duty exam.
Male candidates belonging to the age group of 16 to 21 years are eligible
A candidate must either be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Marital Status
Unmarried Indian male citizens are eligible.
- Physical Standard
- Minimum Height of the candidates must be 167 cm, which can be relaxed for candidates belonging to certain regions.
- Chest Measurement: On expansion, the candidate’s chest measurement should not be less than 77 cm with minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
- Minimum Weight of the candidates must be 50 kilograms, which can be relaxed for candidates belonging to certain regions.
- General Health: The candidate must be free of all communicable diseases and cardiovascular, medical or surgical deformities or infection.
|INDIAN ARMY SOLDIERS GENERAL DUTY EXAM APPLICATION PROCEDURE|
Applications for the said exam are invited through advertisements published in the Employment News and other leading newspapers. Interested candidates may collect blank application forms that are available, free of cost, at local Recruitment Offices, District Collector’s Office, Zila Parishads and Employment Exchanges. However aspiring candidates can send their applications on plain paper, handwritten / typed but as per the given format.
|INDIAN ARMY SOLDIERS GENERAL DUTY EXAM SYLLABUS|
Indian Army Soldiers General Duty (NER) Exam consists of questions from
- General Intelligence,
- Mathematical Aptitude and
- General Knowledge. in Preliminary exam and
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology in mains exam
|INDIAN ARMY SOLDIERS GENERAL DUTY EXAM PATTERN|
Selections for the Indian Army Soldiers General Duty Exam is made on the basis of a written test followed by Physical fitness test.
Only the successful candidates in written test will be put through the aptitude test and interview. Final selection will be on basis of overall merit attained in all the test.
|PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST(PFT)|
Physical Fitness Test carries 100 marks and the test are as follows
- 1 mile run
|1||6.06 Mins to 6.20||24 marks|
|2||5.51 Mins to 6 .05||36 marks|
|3||5.41 Mins to 5.5||48 marks|
|4||5.40 Mins and below||60 marks|
- Pull ups
|5||10 and above||40|
- 9 feet ditch